timeforfittness asked: how did becoming a vegan improve your life?
• Well for starters I had more energy, I felt lighter, more able to accomplish things.
• I found I could/can think better being vegan. My mind loves the plant-based foods.
• I can run faster on a vegan diet and exercise longer, it feels wonderful!
• I feel better about myself because I am doing something that I am passionate about, that I love.
• I am saving animals and it has improved my mindset of the earth and its earthlings.
• I feel more confident in my own skin, no longer hiding, I feel free.
• I no longer have that heavy feeling in my stomach after eating, just a light and warm contentment of a clean and unprocessed meal.
• I feel better putting nutrients and vitamins in my body that have seriously improved my health! I am at my best on this lifestyle!
• Becoming vegan opened up my mind to new education and how we treat animals.
• Becoming a vegan has improved my life in every way and my friends and family could not be prouder me
Hope this helps xxx
SPREAD THE WORD!